I am the 100% owner of a “for profit” corporation that is licensed to operate an assisted living facility. I want to change from a corporation to a limited liability company (LLC). I will remain the 100% owner. Do I need to submit an application?

You will need to fill out and submit a completed Change of Licensee (Operator) “Mini” application.

If you do not know which Change of Licensee (Operator) application to use, call the Business Analysis and Application Unit at (360) 725-2420.