I received a result notification, but the information is wrong. How do I fix that?

Contact BCCU and have your Inquiry ID/OCA number ready. Provide BCCU staff with the information that you feel is incorrect about the result, i.e. spelling, date of birth, record information etc. Depending on the possible error, BCCU staff may give you instructions to resubmit a new check through the Background Check System.

If the facility, applicant, court, etc. made the error it must be fixed by the facility, applicant, court, etc. and resubmitted to BCCU for processing.

Return to Homepage