I want to change the use of a room in my assisted living facility. How do I start?

Before using a room for a purpose other than what was approved by Department of Health, Construction Review Services, you must: (1) notify Construction Review Services in writing at least thirty (30) days before the intended change in use; and (2) obtain written approval from Construction Review Services for the new use of the room. In the notice to Construction Review Services, you need to describe the current and proposed use of the room. All additional documentation requested by Construction Review Services must be provided.