I want to move my state-certified agency to a new location. What do I need to do?

Certified providers are required to give the department a minimum of 60 days written notice of intent to relocate certified services. Certification is not transferable from a certified location to another site without departmental approval. (See WAC 388-805-110(2) for information on Relocations.)