If my adolescent is in inpatient treatment and feels that his/her rights have been violated, whom can they contact?

Your adolescent can:

  • File a grievance with the inpatient provider.
  • File a grievance with the Mental Health Ombuds  service from his/her home region.
  • Apply for a fair hearing.
  • The adolescent may seek the assistance of his or her attorney.