Is there financial assistance to help pay for inpatient mental health treatment?

To be eligible for public funds to help pay for acute inpatient treatment, the family must qualify for public assistance through the local DSHS Community Service Office.

  • All minors certified for admission to publicly funded CLIP  beds are eligible for Medicaid.