What are the options for getting workers CE?

The options are the same as they are for most long term care worker courses.  Apply to DSHS to become a DSHS approved training program (or send in an update form if already approved) to offer CE or send staff to DSHS approved community instructors teaching CE. 

Individual Providers get their training from the SEIU Training Partnership. To sign up for training, call the Member Resource Center toll free at 1-866-371-3200 or visit www.myseiubenefits.org.