What should I do if I receive a child support withholding order from another state?

  • Honor another state's withholding order (make sure you submit Payments (to the right place!)
  • Washington law regarding the 50% limitation applies even to other state's withholding orders
  • If you receive an OWI from DCS and another state for the same employee, You must honor both orders, equally. If there is insufficient income to pay all of the current support and arrears that are requested, please contact DCS for assistance in calculating the amount to send to each state.
  • US Mail Payment Address
    • Washington State Support Registry
      PO Box 45868
      Olympia, WA 98504-5868