What types of chemical dependency treatment services does this funding cover?

  • DBHR-funded assessments, inpatient, and outpatient treatment services from a DBHR contractor or county subcontractor.
  • In-house Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings while in residential treatment if the meetings are required by the patient's treatment plan.

The Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) pays for interpreter services for patients participating in DBHR-funded treatment services provided on-site at a certified treatment facility.  DBHR also pays for interpreter services for people who attend DBHR-funded or sponsored events, such as major statewide conferences and public meetings.

For questions about interpreter services, email Ronnie San Nicolas or call (360) 725-1280.