When do I need to see a local office worker?

The majority of services you receive from DSHS are now available online here: Apply for Services or via phone by contacting the Statewide Customer Service Center at 1-877-501-2233.

If you are receiving TANF, Aged, Blind, or Disabled (ABD), or HEN Referral benefits you may have a specific case worker and/or social worker. To reach your local office worker you may call the number provided by the person you wish to contact. If that person is not available, you have the option of leaving a message on voice mail or switching your call to another person. If the person you call does not return your call within 24 hours, or if your call does not go through, call 1-877-501-2233 to send a message to your worker.