Which cases are eligible for Relative/Other Suitable Person Support Services?

Eligible cases include cases open for Family Voluntary Services (FVS), Child Protective Services (CPS), Child and Family Welfare Services (CFWS) or Family Reconciliation Services (FRS). The funds help facilitate and support the placement of children in the homes of unlicensed relatives/suitable persons. The support services are intended to provide help to relative caregivers/suitable persons who are not receiving foster care payments.