How do I request interpreter services?

The treatment provider must complete and fax an Interpreter Services Request/Approval form to the DBHR Interpreter Services Coordinator and receive approval before services take place.

Instructions for completing and submitting the request form.

The Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) pays for interpreter services for patients participating in DBHR-funded treatment services provided on-site at a certified treatment facility.  DBHR also pays for interpreter services for people who attend DBHR-funded or sponsored events, such as major statewide conferences and public meetings.

For questions about interpreter services, email Ronnie San Nicolas or call (360) 725-1280.