We do not offer insurance to our employees. What do I do?

  • If insurance IS available through a union, send Part B to the union's third party administrator.
  • If insurance IS NOT available through a union, check box 2 on the Employer Response form and send the response to DCS.

If you have questions about the National Medical Support Notice, you can get help in the following ways: