Service and Information Request

If you are enrolled with DDA, you can contact your case manager to request a service. Not sure who your DDA case manager is? Call or visit your local DDA field office and ask them to look it up for you.

"Call to request for the county you live in"


Chelan, Douglas. Ferry, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens

(800) 319-7116

Adams, Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas Klickitat, Walla Walla, Whitman, Yakima

(866) 715-3646

Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom

(800) 567-5582


(800) 974-4428

Kitsap, Pierce

(800) 735-6740

Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Skamania, Thurston, Wahkiakum

(888) 707-1202


...Or complete the following and Click ‘submit’.


This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
9 + 5 =