Adult Protective Services receives and investigates reports of allegations of abuse, abandonment, neglect, self-neglect and financial exploitation of vulnerable adults living in the community and in facilities.
Information for the General Public
- Report abuse if you suspect a vulnerable adult is being harmed.
- Become familiar with the possible types and signs of abuse.
- Learn more about self neglect.
- Abuse prevention tips and suggestions.
- Read current laws that protect vulnerable adults in Washington State.