Information and Referral

People with hearing loss, their family members, and professionals needing assistance can contact either ODHH or the Regional Service Centers. Staff at both can answer questions regarding resources, programs and services available for people who are deaf, hard of hearing and deaf-blind. Contact ODHH for national or statewide resources or contact the Regional Service Centers for state, regional or local resources. ODHH can answer questions like:

  • How do I get interpreters?
  • What do I need to know to buy a hearing aid?
  • Where do I learn sign language?
  • Which assistive technology is available to use for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or deaf-blind?

You can seek and find certain programs and services in our Directory.