Client Resources - Assistance & Contact Information

What do you need help with?

If you receive ALTSA services and want to contact someone with questions or concerns, this page can help you find out how to get in touch. Find your question or concern below.

Client Resources

I need to report abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult
I have a question or concern about my living facility
  • Contact Complaint Resolution Unit:
    • Phone: 1-800-562-6078
    • TTY: 1-800-737-7931
  • Respond within a timeframe
    • For phone calls: Respond within 48 hours, or Acknowledge complaint within 48 hours if the issue is being worked on. Attempt to resolve complaint, or make contact with; Refer to another agency if needed.
  • For written contacts: Respond within 7 days
I want to find a new place to live
I want to find out more about receiving care in my home
I have questions about my financial eligibility
Who do I contact if I want to file a complaint or solve a problem with my long-term care?

If you do not feel comfortable talking to your case manager or their supervisor, or if you feel your case manager has not adequately addressed your concerns, you can contact the Washington State Long-Term Care Ombuds Program at 1-800-562-6028 or on their website.

Who do I contact if I want to file a complaint or solve a problem with my in-home care?

You can contact your local Area Agency on Aging. Find your nearest Area Agency on Aging.

I need help with ProviderOne

Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages. The call center hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Who do I contact if I want to file a complaint or solve a problem regarding a DSHS/ALTSA employee or service?
Who do I contact if I believe I have been discriminated against in the delivery of my services?
Investigations Unit Administrator Grievance Coordinator for Section 504, Title II and Other Civil Rights Laws
Department of Social and Health Services Human Resources Division Investigations Unit (IU)
PO Box 45830
Olympia, WA 98504-5830

Voice: (360) 725-5821 or 1-800-521-8060

TTY: (360) 586-4289 or 1-800-521-8061

Fax: (360) 586-0500