Roads to Community Living Contacts

Nursing Home/Hospital

To explore whether Roads to Community Living might help you move home or to another community setting, contact the Home and Community Services office serving the county you live in.  Find the Home and Community Services office serving your county.

Read or download the Roads to Community Living Brochure (PDF)

Residential Habilitation Center

Contact the person listed below for transitions out of a Residential Habilitation Center.

Residential Habilitation Centers Contact
Fircrest School Leina Barnes
Lakeland Village Teri Gilden
Rainier School John Goldade
Yakima Valley School Martin Brown

Psychiatric Hospital

If you are currently in a psychiatric hospital, contact: Mark Nelson, (360) 725-1388, or