For help finding dental care:
- The Center for Pediatric Dentistry: How to get care and the care we provide
The Center for Pediatric Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care to children of all ages - even before a tooth can be seen in the mouth. The Center for Pediatric Dentistry provides expert care to children with special needs. Dental care at the Center for Pediatric Dentistry is directed by our expert Pediatric Dental Faculty
- Make an appointment: 206-543-5800. Visit our website: http://www.thecenterforpediatricdentistry.com/ Both our Front Desk and Clinic Staff will ask for information that will help us provide the best dental care possible. We accept many types of dental insurance including Medicaid. Parents, caregivers and children living with relatives are encouraged to ask all the questions you like so we can best meet the needs of your child.
- The Center for Pediatric Dentistry is a collaboration of the University of Washington and Seattle Children's and is located at: 6222 NE 74th Street Seattle, 98115.
- Dental Health Information for Children with Special Health Care Needs can be found at: http://dental.washington.edu/departments/oral-medicine/special-needs-fact-sheets.html/
- Washington Information Network 2-1-1
- For adults on Medicaid who are struggling to find dental care please go to the WA Free Clinic Association, WA Free Clinic Association
- For a brochure of local dental services go to How to Find Dental Care and click on your county. You can also find information about dental care for your child or teen.