Find a School Transition Counselor

Transition Services are a team effort that provides support and guidance to students with disabilities as they prepare to move from high school to the work place. Each student’s transition team includes the student, parents, school staff, and VR Counselors.
Transition teams assist students to identify career interests and learn what skills and training are needed to prepare for careers in those fields of interest.

The list is broken out by county name. You may use the drop down school name search below or the write-in field if you know the exact name of the school district to find the DVR Transition Liaison for every school in Washington. You may also contact DVR through your teacher, school counselor, or the nearest DVR office.

Must be an exact match


County School District School Name Counselor(desc) Email Address Phone #
Pierce Clover Park Clover Park High School Haley Gross (253) 298-2661