Veterans Resources

Welcome to the Division of Child Support (DCS) Veterans Resources page.

Thank you, to both our veterans and active duty service members, for your service. The Division of Child Support and the Washington Department of Veterans Affairs (WDVA) are committed to enhancing our outreach efforts and materials that help you navigate child support issue. Check out our brochure for veterans. Below you will find other helpful links for DCS and other services.

DCS Services

Whether you are the parent paying support or the parent receiving support, you may enroll for child support services . If you have trouble getting housing, employment or have other barriers to paying your child support, our DCS Alternative Solutions Program  may be for you. If you have questions about establishing parentage for your child,  you can check out our webpage or contact us and we'd be happy to help you. If you have a significant change of circumstances due to deploying or returning from deployment you may have DCS to review your case for modification. To learn more about the modification process call us or come in to a local office. Don't forget the Authorization to Disclose Information (DSHS 17-063) form if you want to authorize another person or representative to receive records or discuss your child support case with us.

You may fax or mail the form:

Fax:       866-668-9518fax number 1image 2 for contact number

Mail:     Division of Child Support
               PO Box 11520
              Tacoma, WA 98411


Other Resources




Military Connections

  • Real Warriors – Confidential 24/7 call line along with information on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury and suicide prevention


Contact Us

If you have any questions about our veterans programs, you may contact our Statewide Veteran's Outreach Liaison who will be able to connect you with a local office liaison for area specific help.