Access to Substance Use Treatment


To provide information to CSD staff when contacted by people who want substance use treatment services.

Clarifying Information

  1. Health Care Authority (HCA) provides funding and oversight for substance use treatment services for people enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid). HCA provides behavioral health and recovery services including alcohol use treatment, medication assisted treatment, and opioid use treatment.
  2. Information about agencies contracted to provide substance use treatment services can be obtained by calling the Washington Recovery Help Line at 1-866-789-1511.